Compute Studio is an open-source platform for sharing models and simulations.
- Freely share models and simulations with the public.
- Pay for your own resources, like compute, at cost.
- Sponsor resources for others if you'd like..
- A web-based GUI for decisionmakers makes it easy to interact with models and simulations from the browser.
- The web API enables developers to include CS models in their own applications.
- Personal libraries store simulations for users, including both inputs and results.
- Sharing and privacy features for simulations and models.