Compute Studio is an open-source utility for developers to freely share computational apps with users.
- Freely share public apps and computations.
- Pay for your own resources, like compute, at cost.
- Sponsor resources for others if you'd like..
- A web-based graphical user interface for decisionmakers makes it easy to interact with C/S from the browser.
- The REST API enables developers to include C/S Apps in their own applications.
- Each user's personal library tracks their computations, including both inputs and results.
- Sharing and privacy features.
- Collaboration features like commenting and editing.
Please contribute code or suggestions on GitHub. We also have a Compute Studio developer community chat room.